News From the Students, For the Students

The Griffin Gazette

The Griffin Gazette

The Griffin Gazette

When the clock struck 9 p.m., students gathered as the prom king and queen were announced: Jacob Moreo and Beth Siersma!
The end of an era: Prom 2024
Olivia Cooks, Staff Writer • May 21, 2024

LOS ALAMITOS, CA -- Los Alamitos High School hosted its 2024 junior and senior prom at the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center...

Its time for the class of 2024 to enter their adulthood and close the chapter to their high school career.  Seniors are finishing up their end of the year strong with all of their favorite activities and spending time with their friends.
Seniors' thoughts on the end of the school year
Layla Martinez, Staff Writer • May 21, 2024

LOS ALAMITOS CA -- As the school year of 2024 wraps up, seniors are having mixed feelings about whether or not they are looking forward to graduation...

A group of graduates throw their cap in the air, celebrating the completion of an important milestone.
How to be photo-ready for graduation
Nandi Smith, Editor • May 20, 2024

LOS ALAMITOS, CA – Graduation for the Los Alamitos High School class of 2024 is fast-approaching. The special event is Tuesday, June 4 at Dignity...

GWAM leadership applications are live!

Sign up today to be a leader in Griffins With A Mission!

Do you want to be a leader to younger students on campus? Griffins With A Mission (G.W.A.M.) has opened leadership applications for their Freshman Retreat, a one-day program for Los Al freshmen to learn about acceptance and diversity on campus while making new friends and having a whole lot of fun! (And a day off from school!) Scan the QR code to apply and follow GWAM on their Instagram!

Sign up today to be a leader in GWAM! (Griffins With A Misson)