Valentine grams are back

Come and spread the love this Valentine’s day with Los Alamtios choirs valentine grams

Valentine gram promo from Los Al Highs show choirs instagram

Aleina Tuufuli, Staff Writer

LOS ALAMITOS, CA – Need a last-minute gift for someone you love? What to show your appreciation for that special someone in your life? Well, you’re in luck because the Los Alamitos show choir’s Valentine Grams are back! 

For $10 you can buy your Valentine a stuffed bear, candy, and a song performed by members of Sound FX. Some of the song choices include Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison, LOVE by Nat King Cole, and Stand by Me by Ben E. King. 

Valentine grams can be in person during a class period of your choosing or sent virtually. 

The Los Alamitos choir program is selling Valentine Grams on campus in front of the performing arts center during lunch. You can also order them online through the link in the Los Alamitos show choir’s Instagram. 

“In my English class freshman year, the choir kids came in, I sat at the front of the class, and they sang ‘Your Song’ by Elton John. I enjoyed it. I got a little stuffed dog that said ‘Hug Me’ on the side and a little note from the person who sent it,” said senior Michael Warren. 

Valentine gram sales conclude on Sunday, Feb. 12th, at 7 p.m. so be sure to order yours!