Starting spring semester with new schedules!

As the successful fall semester concludes, students will soon recieve spring schedules.

copy+of+students+semester+schedule.+

Mrs Franzen

copy of students semester schedule.

Kate Schumacher, Staff Writer

LOS ALAMITOS, CA- On the last day of the fall semester, all students will receive a copy of their spring semesters schedules; while they remain similar, not all schedules remain the same

Naturally, some classes remain the same due to yearly classes such as science, English, or languages. Students with all yearly classes, or those we chose to complete two of the same semester class

While classes, including most arts such as ceramics or 3-D design, are held by semester, students are given the opportunity to take these classes both semesters. On the other hand, classes such as Mythology, Thanatology, or Criminal Law, are only available for one semester but can be switched out for another class available for the next semester

A lot of students may change their minds like, maybe I don’t want to do that art class second semester or I want to change my PE class, or its a sport change”, Los Alamitos High School counselor Christy Ricks said. While counselors work hard to ensure every student’s schedule accuracy, there are always changes made depending on the student and the class. 

As much as schedule changes are different for every student, redirecting classes to a new environment takes some getting used to. From creating a new route during the passing period to interacting with entirely new people, everyone is moving and adapting to their new classes.

As expected, the second semester may feel slightly uneasy for the first week or so, but once all students start getting into the flow of how things work and how each class fits, everything will run smoothly.